Lusk Auction Company LLC. BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By bidding you agree to all terms and conditions of this auction including, but not limited to:
• Bidder acknowledges that he/she has read, understands, and agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
• Auctioneer reserves the right to add such Terms and Conditions to sale as announced or posted on day of the sale.
• Bidder cards may be denied to an applicant at any time, at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer. Auctioneer also reserves the right to terminate bidding privileges at any time.
• All items will be sold “As Is” “Where Is”.
• All sales are final.
• No guarantees or warranties whatsoever, implied, expressed, or otherwise.
• Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty of any kind on lots included in the auction. Auction listings are prepared based on information provided by the Consignor. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify condition, descriptions, and hours/mileage of equipment. No sale shall be invalidated by inaccuracies, defects, damaged goods, or incorrect descriptions.
• It is Bidder’s responsibility to inspect equipment prior to bidding.
• Sales Tax Exemption - Tax exempt Buyers must present a current and valid exemption certificate at time of registration.
• Bidding disputes will be settled at the sole discretion of Auctioneer and Auctioneer may put the disputed lot up for sale again to be resold to the
highest bidder of the disputing parties. The Auctioneer’s decision is final.
• Purchases become the responsibility of the high bidder immediately upon acceptance of his bid. They shall be and remain at the risk of the
Buyer. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to insure his purchases immediately.
• No removal of purchases from the auction site will be allowed until stated load out time.
• Buyer must pay for all items purchased before any items can be removed from auction facility.
• Purchases must be removed from sale site within 2 weeks of the auction. Any items remaining after 2 weeks of the auction may be removed by appointment only and are subject to a $10.00 per day storage fee per lot and callback fees. Please call auction office to schedule pickup. Removal from site will not be permitted without presentation of paid in full invoice. Auctioneer is not responsible for stolen or damaged items.
• Titles - Will be sent within 14 business days after payment in full via certified mail. There will be a $10 fee for every piece of equipment purchased with a title.
• It is the Buyer’s responsibility to be aware of their local motor vehicle regulations pertaining to titles and registrations prior to purchase of a motor vehicle. Buyer is also advised to take notice of title information noted on each motor vehicle, in the catalog, and as announced by the auctioneer on sale day.
• There will be a 10% buyer's premium applied to each purchase onsite. If bidding through the online platforms there will be a13% buyer's premium applied to each purchase.
• Lusk Auction Company LLC. will Accept credit cards up to $3,000. There will be a 3% credit card fee added to all credit card purchases. You can pay with cash. If you pay with a check, you must have a Bank Letter or wire transfer. All purchases must be paid and cleared by the bank before pickup.